The worlds of premium motorcycle design and furniture are combined with the limited edition Ducati XDiavel Nera 2022 series. Poltrona Frau from Talentino collaborated with other Italians at Ducati for this stylish interpretation of the XDiavel sports cruiser.
- Nera is more of a stylization exercise than a technical project, and the handmade seat is the center of customization work. Pelle Frau leather is a patented product of Poltrona Frau. This Pelle Frau leather, which is part of the Safari collection, is made from Scandinavian bulls, and the aniline leather has a natural graininess after tanning with chromium salt.
- The seat is available in five colors – Cemento, India, Selva, Siam Red and Steel Blue. The repeating “X” pattern, engraved with a laser on the skin, is visual and tactile Colpo da Maestro. At the same time, the functionality of the saddle is improved by additional support for the rider’s back and removable lower back support for the passenger.
- The color finish is described as black on black, with Ducati Red accents on Brembo calipers and valve covers. These glossy black discs are made of wrought aluminum.
- Limited to 500 copies, the Nera includes a keychain and document holder made of leather to fit the seat. Buyers also have the option to purchase an optional Arai Ram-X open-face helmet under the Ducati brand.
- The 2022 Ducati XDiavel Nera costs $ 29,795 and will hit dealers next month. Each edition is, of course, numbered.
We tested the Ducati XDiavel
Photo by Giovanni De Sandre, Pietro Marteletti and Leda Paleari
Specifications Ducati XDiavel Nera 2022
- Type: Testastretta DVT 1262 V2
- Working volume: 1262 cu
- Diameter x stroke: 106 x 71.5 mm
- Maximum power: 152 horsepower at 9,500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 93 ft at 5,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 13.0: 1
- Gas station: Bosch EFI with elliptical throttle bodies (56 mm equivalent)
- Mufflers: stainless steel
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: wet multi-disc with hydraulic drive and functions of assistance and sliding
- Main drive: straight gears
- Channel transmission: circuit
- Frame: tubular steel lattice
- Front suspension; stroke: adjustable inverted fork 50 mm; 4.7 inches
- Rear suspension: adjustable shock absorber with rebound damping and preload spring; 4.3 inches
- Wheels: machined wrought aluminum
- Front wheel: 17 x 3.5
- Rear wheel: 17 x 8.0
- Tires: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III
- Front tire: 120/70 x 17
- Rear tire: 240/45 x 17
- Front brakes: 320 mm semi-floating discs with radially mounted 4-piston Brembo M50 calipers and radial pump master cylinder
- Rear brake: 265 mm disc with 2-piston Brembo caliper
- ABS: Aware of twists
DIMENSIONS AND THERE ARE
Photo gallery Ducati XDiavel Nera 2022