Welcome to the latest episode of Pound the Rock, the NBA podcast hosted by Joseph Cashara and Joe Wolfond.
Find the show on iTunes, Soundcloud, Embroidererand Spotify.
Topics of today’s issue:
- Kyrie Irving keeps picking the dumbest hills to die on
- Should we take everything Kyrie says seriously?
- A look at some of the new provisions reportedly being discussed in the CBA talks:
- How would the proposed mental health designation work and what would it take for teams to adopt it?
- Is there enough incentive for teams or the players’ union to lower the minimum age for draft-eligible players?
- What does Robert Williams’ second knee surgery in six months mean for the Celtics?
- Does Boston have enough depth in the Giants’ rotation to stay in the title hunt if Williams is in jeopardy?
- Robert Sarver acquiesces to public pressure and begins looking for buyers for his NBA and WNBA franchises
- Our favorite and least favorite jerseys in the league