Welcome to the latest episode of Pound the Rock, the NBA podcast hosted by Joseph Cashara and Joe Wolfond.
Topics of today’s issue:
- Kyrie Irving keeps picking the dumbest hills to die on
- Should we take everything Kyrie says seriously?
- A look at some of the new provisions reportedly being discussed in the CBA talks:
- How would the proposed mental health designation work and what would it take for teams to adopt it?
- Is there enough incentive for teams or the players’ union to lower the minimum age for draft-eligible players?
- What does Robert Williams’ second knee surgery in six months mean for the Celtics?
- Does Boston have enough depth in the Giants’ rotation to stay in the title hunt if Williams is in jeopardy?
- Robert Sarver acquiesces to public pressure and begins looking for buyers for his NBA and WNBA franchises
- Our favorite and least favorite jerseys in the league