NBC is making a turn in the search for love in the 21st century through its new show “The Courtship”.
The premiere, which takes place on Sunday, March 6, offers a classic twist on modern dating, a journey reminiscent of Bridgeton and Downtown Abbey. Here’s everything you need to know about it.
What is “Matchmaking” about?
The show tells the story of a happy lady who is “transported to Regency England” in search of love. Originally titled “Pride and Prejudice: An Experiment in Romance,” the show was scheduled to air on Peacock, but was later rebranded and moved to NBC.
According to TodayThe play takes place in a 19th century castle in the English countryside, where carriage rides, masquerade balls, fencing, archery and many love letters are presented.
“Transported to England in the style of the Regency, a group of hopeful grooms must win the heart of our heroine and her judgment,” – said in a description of the series. People. “Settling in a castle in the countryside, against the beautiful backdrop of the hills, the heroine and the suitor will feel what dreams are.”
Who is a woman looking for love?
The trailer has an exclusive look at the lady in question – Nicole Remy, who is described as “a modern girl who is tired of modern dates”, and she is ready to meet such. According to her, she is not the only one who has the right to impress men Collider.
The list included her mom Claire, her dad Claude, her sister Danny and her best friend Tessa.
“I’ve been introducing all of them to my parents from the beginning,” Remy says in the trailer. Her mother adds, “We’re here to help Nicole find someone who values family.”
Who are the suitors?
These 16 matchmakers are going to compete for Remy’s love:
- Alexei “Achilles” King: 35-year-old online fitness trainer from San Diego.
- Daniel Bocchio: 31-year-old real estate agent from Staten Island, New York.
- Lincoln Chapman: 25-year-old model from Nashville.
- Lewis Echavar: A 26-year-old mortgage consultant with Miami.
- Jacuan Holland: 30-year-old teacher from Los Angeles.
- Christian Lee Cone: 25-year-old IT support manager with Los Angeles.
- Daniel “Dan” Hunter: The 32-year-old owner of a travel company from the village Los Angeles.
- Derek Kesseler: 31-year-old digital marketing manager from Vancouver.
- Captain Danny Kim: The 31-year-old former Air Force captain is from Seoul, South Korea.
- Chandler “Chan” Suite: The 24-year-old artist is from West Hollywood, California.
- Charlie Mambre: 25-year-old guy home personal trainer from Kent, England.
- Giuseppe Castranova: 27-year-old pizzeria owner from the village Point Pleasant, New Jersey.
- Peter Safa: A 23-year-old social media manager from Defiance, Missouri.
- Jaret Shanzer: 35-year-old doctor of aesthetic medicine / anesthesiologist from Miami.
- Nate Shanklin: A 34-year-old recruiter from Sacramento, California.
- Caleb Ward: The 24-year-old content creator is from Hampton, Virginia.
When is the premiere of “The Courtship”?
Watch the premiere on NBC on March 6 at 6pm on MST. It is also available for broadcast on Peacock the next day.