Today we are back with a new category and a modified leaderboard!
First, congratulations to @ Whitesoxgalcj88 and @ PhilRutherford3, who both got yesterday’s puzzle with just one guess!
Let us remind you that Soxle is our version of Wordle with the White Sox twist. The rules are the same as in the popular word game, except that all the words will be on the White Sox theme! If you are new to all of this, here are the basics:
- You will have six attempts to guess the word of the day, with feedback for each guess using colored tiles:
- Green: The letter is in the word and in the right place.
- Yellow: A letter in a word, but not in that place.
- Gray: There are no letters in the word anywhere.
- When all the characters light up green, you guessed the word correctly.
Here’s an update of the top 5 players to date – the full leaderboard below. Get your points and climb in the ranks!
- @ AJEarley4: 4 correct assumptions; 2.8 Guess / Win
- @ Whitesoxgalcj88: 4 correct assumptions; 3.0 Guess / Win
- @ mafurman437: 4 correct assumptions; 3.0 Guess / Win
- @MillennialSox: 4 correct assumptions; 3.3 Guess / Win
- @Soxsideboys_: 4 correct assumptions; 3.3 Guess / Win
Assumptions continue to accumulate from previous days, so if you missed a day or two and want to climb the leaderboard, all of Soxl’s puzzles are archived below. Guess and share your results tagging us on social media, replying to our tweets about Soxle and using the hashtag #Soxle. So you can make up for all the missed days just in case!
Now let’s find out – check the topic and hint, and guess!
Topic: Around Ballpark
Hint: this popular item can be found at the level of the main hall or club and goes perfectly with a summer night on the south side.
Share your results on social media or in the comments below. You can make our leaderboard by tagging us, replying to our Soxle tweets or using the hashtag #Soxle!