Want to make your own love the latter? You can view Utah as a new home base.
- The report identified states “where love really lasts”.
- According to the study, married couples in West Virginia and Maine had the longest marriages in the country with an average of 22.3 years.
- Hawaii had the highest proportion of married people moving from another state.
Utah Rating: Utah ranked ninth best state, “where love really lasts.”
- The data is based on the average length of marriage, the number of divorces, the welfare index, wedding expenses and, yes, Google search trends.
- Utah “would seem to be a haven for a long-term relationship,” Point2 said in an email. Deseret News.
- Utah ranked 9th overall and 10th on the welfare index.
- “Married couples are getting stronger here, with an average marriage duration of more than 17 years and one of the lowest divorce rates in the country,” the report said.
- Utah also has a large number of weddings – 8.14 per 1,000 people.
Some additional remarks: A recent report from Solitaire of Bliss – a website where you can play solitaire – found that in the state of Hive the least lonely people in the United States – 40.9%.
- Idaho, located north of Utah, ranks penultimate with 43.7%.